ITC Data Book 2 was developed by a U.S. Navy SEAL for designated long-range shooters in the Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement community. The purpose of the ITC Data Book 2 is to provide an operational reference for retrieving critical information unique to the Observation/Shooting team professional.
The information provided in Data Book 2 must be combined with the individual's training, specific rifle information and personal experience to be effective. Once your critical data is included, Data Book 2 will function as a primary tool to support your mission success. Printed on the strongest and most reliable writing paper unique only to our ITC Data Books.
This is the same "Never-Tear" paper I first used when conducting underwater dive operations in the SEAL Teams. Absolutely no match for reliability and strength of any other kind of marketed waterproof paper like Rite in the Rain or TYVEX, guaranteed!
• Perfect for any caliber weapon system you may operate
• Printed on 45 double-sided spiral bound "Never-tear" paper pages
• Categories: Observation, Range estimation, Angle shooting, Bullet trajectory,
Come-ups, Wind calculations, Temperature data, Cold bore shots, Conversion
tables and more.
• Measures: 8" x 5-3/4" x 3/4" , Weight: 10 oz.
• Black Cordura cover with zipper and inside pockets